Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quilt Patterns from Exclusivley Quilters Fabrics

Over the past few months I've had the privilege of working with Exclusively Quilters Fabric Company, designing quilt patterns for several of their fabric lines. Below is a slideshow of the patterns I've designed and some of the accompanying fabrics. If you'd like to see more of their fabrics, pay a visit to their website. There you'll also find links to shops that carry their fabrics. You'll also get a peek at some of their upcoming lines. Of course if you want any of the patterns, you can get them from my website nancyrinkdesigns.com. I also have kits for Forever Lovely and will soon have kits for Akimbo.

Their fall lines are currently "in the works'--I can't wait to see them and begin the process of figuring out what I'm doing with them. My plan is to share some of my design process and construction steps with you here on my blog.

Meanwhile, I have a quilt I'm making with some great Westminster fabric that'll I'm going to share with you, too.

1 comment:

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Hi Nancy, love your block of the month quilt. You do such beautiful work and I never got to tell you that I loved the showing of your quilts at the guild.