Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quilt Market 2011-Houston

I know I haven't blogged in quite a while.  Getting ready for my FIRST market took over because I wanted to get everything right.  Market went well--I think--since I have nothing to compare it to.  But there were some unexpected glitches, but those will be for another blog!
Amish With A Twist (88" x 105"), our new block-of the-month quilt debuted, which we are doing in conjunction with Marcus Fabrics (http://marcusfabrics.com/).  Seven new solids have been added to their Centennial Solids collection for the program, which runs February-June 2012.  Designed with the beginning quilter in mind, the pattern instructions are in full-color and feature lots of diagrams and photos.
Check with your local shops to see if they are participating!

No comments: